Friday, May 18, 2007

Rubbish

I hate you. You and your friends. I don't know you but i know that you drive a darkish-greenish Proton Wira aeroback with the number plate WHN 9858. You disgust me to the max. With all your windows wound down and your friends puffing away in the back seats. It was blardee 8.47am in the morning and you were having the joyride of your life? You were not only slow and you had to brake suddenly in front of my car causing me to emergency brake also, so that you bunch of a**holes can check out a group of factory girls which had uniforms on and most of them with tudungs on. I don't know what is so turned on about that. YOU could have caused an accident YOU FOOL!

I should have blasted YOU a horn but my horn wasn't working. Too bad for me and lucky for YOU. This incident has left me so disgusted with society these days even more. I hope to get a new horn so that i can horn stoopid people like that.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home