Friday, June 29, 2007

Boring

whoa..its been alomost a month since i've last updated! exams have finally ended and results will be out in exactly 2 weeks time.. exams this time were ok..did whatever i could and hope for the best! :) Next semester is just down to one subject and i just allocated my timetable.. looking good! i have classes on 2 days only..thursdays and fridays!! i thought it would have been 3 days because there are 3 lectures and 1 lab per week..it could have been 4 days! im happy they crammed it in 2 days..

I don't know what is up with my mom these days..im on holidays and she doesn't like me going out...i have to explain a whole long story before i get an approval to go out..so far so good..but ive only been out once since exams ended..and going out again later for lunch..i even think i went out more before exams started..she has her mood swings la.. not to say i never help around the house..its going to be a 2 week holiday for me only! give me a break..

on a better note, i have a wonderful sister! :) she's taking me to gwen stefani's concert!!! :D yay yay yay!!! and this weekend she's taking me for a movie too! and sometimes when we go shopping, she buys me stuff too!! :D she makes me happy.... and we might be going for the king and i musical too! might only..but gwen stefani is enough..can't see the king and i is ok..

i think thats it..nothing much happening in my life now..i miss travelling.. i want to travel the world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home